LET ME KNOW THAT I’M IN THE SAFEST HANDS
Have you ever avoided going to the dentist due to fear of discomfort, pain, or even generalized anxiety over your appointment? We see many first time patients, unaware that we offer sedation dentistry at our office.
At Healthy Smile Dentistry, we believe everyone deserves a comfortable dental experience. Dr. Bui offers 2 most common types of sedation dentistry:
- Inhalation conscious sedation: nitrous oxide/ oxygen sedation or laughing gas.
- Enteral conscious sedation: oral sedation or taking pill.
Sedation dentistry is quickly becoming a preferred form of dental care for those with:
- Dental fear or anxiety
- Complex dental problems
- A very sensitive gag reflex
- Difficulty maintain numbness
- Aversion to dental noises, smells, and tastes
- Apprehension that keeps them from visiting the dentist.
- An inability to sit still for long period of time