YOUR CHILDREN ARE OUR #1 PRIORITY!
Pediatric Dentist in Renton
Visiting the dentist can be fun!
For our pediatric dentist in Renton, your kids are our #1 priority. We are committed to supporting you and your child with the kind of warmth, compassion and expert care that helps your child achieve a lifetime of excellent oral health. Dentistry for patients from infancy through adolescence, including children with special health care needs. Your child will quickly discover that visiting the dentist can be lots of fun. And, you can relax knowing your child is in expert hands.
Have you scheduled an age 1 visit?
Bringing your child in for their first dental visit at age 1 enables us to see if their teeth and jaws are developing correctly and if there are any signs of early tooth decay or underlying issues that may create future problems. We also help you learn how to care for your child’s teeth-and we teach them how to do this for themselves when they’re old enough! Dr. Bui also focuses on early orthopedic treatment to avoid extraction and jaw surgery. We also provide non-extraction braces and expanders for young children.
The 8 keys to preventing cavities in children include:
- Regular dental visits so our dentist can help you remove stubborn plaque
- X-rays as needed
- Consistent home care and brushing twice daily
- A diet that limits sugary, starchy foods and drinks
- Drinking water regularly
- Use fluoride after every brushing to kill bacteria in hard to reach areas
- Sealants on the molars and premolars can help protect them from decay
- Use Xylitol as a sugar or high fructose corn syrup substitution that can help fight against harmful oral bacteria know to cause plaque and gum diseases
Other Dental Services: